ACLC BC Branch President’s Trophy
Outstanding Army Cadet Pacific Region
The Army Cadet League of Canada, British Columbia Branch will recognize annually, one deserving outstanding Army Cadet in the Pacific Region that has demonstrated leadership, initiative, mentorship, and dedication to the support of the Army Cadet Program in his/her community.
Nominations are due to the Executive Director by 31 May 2021.
ACLC Policy 13.19 President’s Trophy:
The award is open for anyone to any British Columbia Army Cadet with the following criteria;
- Be a recipient of the Royal Canadian Legion Cadet Medal of Excellence *;
- Be a serving Army Cadet on the date of nomination;
- Be in a position to continue to serve as a member of the RCACC until 01 June of the proceeding year;
- Be Master Cadet qualified;
- Have demonstrated outstanding loyalty to his/her Cadet Corps and the Royal Canadian Army Cadets
- Be regarded as an excellent ambassador of the RCACC Program
- Have Successfully completed an Advanced Training Summer Course or have participated in a National Level Directed Activity *.
*Please see the ACLC Presidents Trophy Requirements 2021 document for specifics
ACLC BC Branch Policy Presidents Award:
Nominations for this award may come from the Corps Commanding Officer or other staff members of the Cadet Corps. Nominations must be in the form of the following;
- A copy of the Cadet Record from Fortress
- Recommendation letter from the Commanding Officer/Staff Member of Corps
- Recommendation letter from the Support Committee
- Recommendation letter from a School Teacher/Principal
- Grades from current year in School
Please see the following Policies: